Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario Contraseña: Recordarme
  • Página:

TEMA: Hi from Sue

Hi from Sue hace 14 años, 2 meses #1

empty"/\n\nHi
My name is Sue. Just got registered. Looking forward to learning a lot from you guys and possibly make a few additions where I can. I promise to use the search function so that I do not ask useless questions that have been asked previously.
  • SueKellerqqz
  • ( Usuario )
  • Milicia
  • Temas: 1
El tema ha sido cerrado.

Re:Hi from Sue hace 14 años, 2 meses #2

Ingles

Then welcome to the forum, But first you'd like to know which country you are, here are the Latin-speaking majority (I say most if not all) but hey, if you need something you can post and help you with pleasure. You could download the tscrip start this in the beginning (at the beginning of the forum) and talk to people, they also learn strategies, there is a section in the forum for that, well that would all say goodbye.

Castellano

Pues bienvenida a el foro, Aunque primero que gustaria saber de que pais eres, aca la mayoria son de habla latina (digo la mayoria por no decir la totalidad) pero bueno, si requieres algo puedes postear y te ayudaremos con todo gusto. Podrias empezar por descargarte el tscrip que esta en el principio (en el inicio del foro) y hablar con gente, Tambien aprender estrategias, hay una seccion en el foro para eso, bueno eso seria todo me despido.
  • Destruccion
  • ( Usuario )
  • Colaborador
  • I'm the legendary death of knight
  • Temas: 986
Última Edición: hace 14 años, 2 meses Por Destruccion.
El tema ha sido cerrado.
  • Página:
Página generada en 0.19 segundos
RocketTheme Joomla Templates
Copyleft © 2024 www.theconquerors.es - Aviso legal